Now that my semester is completed, and I will have a significantly larger amount of free time, I have compiled a collection of DIY projects that I want to give a shot. I’m not going to write about them, as I haven’t done them yet, but I’ve been wanting to make things for babies lately (not my time, yet, though) and have found a few tutorials that I am just dying to try! Among the plethora of projects I plan on trying out is:
- A car seat blanket which has slots in it to put the straps through which is just brilliant.
- A car seat canopy, they are just so cute and I’m sure they are so practical
- Contoured changing pad cover, mainly because they are unbelievably expensive to purchase and this project would be under $5
- A certain quilt which will probably be my first project that I will keep a secret (I’m sorry) until I’ve made it and will post all about it
- Baby booties from a pattern a friend gave me, they are absolutely adorable
- Baby cardigan from a simple white onezie. No need to tell me just how adorable that sounds!
What do you think you would like me to post about first? Have you ever made any of the things I plan on tackling soon, if so, how did it turn out?